Better Life Every Day

Capsule


Better Life Every Day

Korean Red Ginseng Capsule G3

Better Life Every Day

Korean Red Ginseng Capsule G3

Weight : 31.5g ( 350mg x 3cap ) x 30EA
Price : $ 198.00


Model Number
KRGCG3
Price / Box
$ 198.00 ( Package Type : 90 capsules ( 350mg x 3capsules x 30ea) / Box )
Price / Carton
$ 1,980.00 ( Package Type : 10 boxes / Carton )
Carton Size W/D/H ( cm )
50 * 36 * 30
Place of Origin
South Korea
Packaging
Standard packing ( Carton )
Carrier
By Ship
Shipping Terms
FOB
Shipping port
Busan
Delivery Lead Time
30 ~ 45 days
Payment Terms
L/C at sight or T/T in advance


6years Korean red ginseng powder ( 80% ) capsulated with Korean red ginseng extract ( 20% ). This is convenient in consumption.

Ingredients : 20% red ginseng concentrate ( Domestic 6 years old - 60% or more solid content, ginsenosides Rg1, Rb1 and Rg3 total 10mg / g ) 80% Red ginseng powder ( Domestic 6 year old ginseng - ginsenoside Rg1, Rb1 and Rg3 total 6mg / , * Ingredient compounding ratio : red ginseng roots 70%, red ginseng hair 30% [ capsule base : hardoxypropyl methylcellulose, purified water, carrageenan, sucrose fatty acid ester pectin, magnesium chloride, pyroxenesalt, glacial acetic acid ] )

Nutrition information ( Daily intake ) : Calories 0 Kcal, less than 1 g of carbohydrate, 0 g of sugar, 0 g of protein, 0 g of fat, 0 mg of sodium

Effects : Improve blood circulation through immunity enhancement, fatigue improvement, inhibition of platelet aggregation, can help antioxidant.

Dosage : 3 times a day, 1 capsule once with water.

This product is not medicine that intended for the prevention and treatment of diseases.

Caution : Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, keep in a cool, dry place. If pregnant, nursing, or on medication, consult your physician prior to using this product. Check each ingredient carefully for allergies and interactions.

Korean Red Ginseng Capsule G3

Detail

Better Life Every Day

www.ginsenghere.com

www.koreanginsenghere.com

Better Life Every Day

You may also love